header photo

header photo

Friday, August 30, 2013

Reasoning of the Law

Ryan Kastellic was able to provide some answers that weren’t all in lawyer jargon but in language that would be easily understood by anyone. One thing I did notice when he was answering the questions I was asking was that he was pretty vague, like as if he was afraid to share too much information to the point where he thought he was doing my homework for me.  Well that was almost the point of the project, but that only created intrigue and the need to dig a bit deeper myself.  He started the answers and then I had to finish them.  Though in the process of the questioning, I did change the focus from intellectual property to employment and more general business laws since I currently am an executive assistant to a professional chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment